Thursday 5 April 2012

Shopping trip <3

So today I went shopping whilst I'm in Manchester, but I must admit I was totally gutted when I got home and half the items didn't fit! I went into Primark on the hunt for a gorgeous dress (bottom left) and found it straight away for a bargain price of £17, it came with the cutest yellow belt and was just perfect to get me in the summer mood but I got it home and the buttons pull on the top *not good*! AND if things couldn't get worse I bought some gorgeous pink shorts in H&M for £7.99 (don't quote me on that price hehe) and they fit as if they were 2 sizes too small! So not only do I now have a bunch of pretty clothes that don't fit but, I feel rather huge! But anyway on the up side I got that beautiful pink bag (£9 primark) which is very much like the paul's boutique bag I am in love with at the moment, okay I know its not the same designer bag I was after but atleast it saved me a few bob!
Prices and places for these images just incase you fancy buying any of it for yourself:
Mint nail varnish, came in a pack of 4 (other colours in the pastel range) £4; Primark
BarryM nail polishes, 317 blue moon, 308 berry I/C, 293 grey £2.99 each for 3for2; Boots
Animal soaps, whale, polar bear, rhino, elephant and turtle £3.50 for the pack; Body shop
Floral dress with belt £17, Primark
Bath bombs, Happy blooming bath melt £3.85, Leap frog £2.75, Pop in the bath (Flower) £2.90, Mushroom (I don't thing its available any more but you can probs find it in store). Lush
Shorts £7.99; H&M
Any questions lemi know :)
Love to you all

BeccaTamsin x

No comments:

Post a Comment